Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Been a Long Time...

It's been a long time since I last posted, been more than a year. Sort of lost interest in blogging. Well, it's coming back now. Maybe I can discover new things while writing or unwittingly write something useful. Who knows, weird things have happened.

To mark my 'return', I've changed the header of this blog. Just wanted to add a little bit more colour, the old blog looked rather bland. Just would like to mention here that I did it myself :). Well OK I cheated, I use free graphics and add some text to it. So, it was rather simple, no overhauling the code, just added some graphics.

My Old Blog - Something needs to be done.



My New Blog - Gets a mini facelift

I did make another header (below), couldn't decide at first which one to use but decided on the one on my blog right now.

Another Image Header I Did - Well, maybe next time.

No comments: