Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dirty Jobs is My Latest Favourite Show

When I first saw this show, I was flipping channels and thought it was too gross to watch so I paid no attention to it. I missed most of the first season. Towards the end of the first season, I saw it again and I stayed on because the host was funny.

So Mike Rowe is basically the reason why I'm hooked on Dirty Jobs. He makes those (obviously) dirty, mundane jobs seem interesting and lively. I'm sure those people who have had the pleasure of having him come over and 'help' them with their jobs will miss him even if at some point they must have been glad he is gone because he's just in the way most of the time :D.

OK, did a little search and found out he used to sing professionally with the Baltimore Opera - always thought he had a distinctive voice.

Also, found a website where fans and curious viewers can ask him questions at Dirty jobs: Mike Rowe Answers.

No comments: