Thursday, November 13, 2008

I don't like receiving e-mail forwards.

I don't know why I keep receiving unsolicited e-mail forwards from my friends. These mail forwards are supposedly to serve as an advice or friendly reminder or precautions. I do recognize the kind intentions of my friends but I'd rather they write something about themselves or just have some conversations.

What I don't like about these mail forwards is that most or all of the claims are either false, inconclusive findings that sometimes taken out of context or just plain hoaxes. The original writers of the mails are clearly trying to spread fear mostly regarding health concerns or maybe to sway someone into choosing a particular brand over another. Sometimes the mails end with, I better do something because something bad might happen if I don't or if I love my friends and family I better forward to them as well.

I don't know how to tell my friends that I don't need these mails so I just delete them. So mail forwards end with me.

No comments: